Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I hope you look in my eyes and say "I'm trippin', too."

This has seriously been the best week of my life. Nothing can go wrong.

I saw Britney on Monday and it was pretty insane. We stood for an hour waiting to go up in the escalator. When we finally got on and looked back--oh my god--a sea of faces. It was terrifying and people were screaming. There were acrobats, midgets, clowns, martial artists (lol), and contortionists. It was entertaining. Britney played "Ooh, ooh baby," "If U Seek Amy," and she actually did some choreography. Good for her. I lost my voice because I love her. :(

Ally and I decided to go to NYC on the weekend of April 4th. It was so spontaneous. We're going to take a late bus, loiter around the city in the early hours, and get in line for standby tickets for SNL. We're insane and no one understands. We just have to ask Bethany is she can house us.

I bought tickets for Dan and I for the semi-finals and Championship game of the Hockey East bizarro Beanpot. The thought of spending most of my night at a hockey game on my birthday makes me very happy. I'll see my friends all day, so I'm over it. Hahaha.

I'm supposed to be studying for a Psychobio exam. I am taking a break. I'm almost done with flashcards! I'm so tired but I won't be sleeping much.

As usual.

Jacqui is still here! Ally and Mike should be back soon.

Wow, I'm seeing Bmax tomorrow. I haven't seen her since the Wisdom Teeth Massacre.

That's enough.

No comments: